- Download 10
- File Size 282.62 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 20, 2020
- Last Updated November 20, 2020
Instant tax write off November 2020 update
The 2020 Australian federal budget included an unlimited instant tax write off for any asset purchased and ready for use by 31 December 2022, for any business turning over less than $5 billion.
This is a very generous offering, however, rushing into installing assets a commercial organisation may not understand, in today's low-interest environment the risk is a poor finance selection is made.
- What are the four main finance options?
- Is an operating lease still the most cost-effective finance solution?
- What will be the total cashflow impact on the business, not just the electricity savings
- What are the advantage to each option?
This document outlines the advantages and disadvantages of each finance option.
Including multiple finance options in your proposal to increase your credibility as a salesperson and your ability to close the deal.