Responding to Tenders, Request for Quotation & Selling to Government
How to sell when you’re not allowed to sell!
Responding to Tenders, Request for Quotations & Selling to Government
A request for quotation arrives with the specific instruction to not make contact with the client. What can you do?
On completion of this program you will know how to:
- Identify and make contact with the buying influences when you have been requested not to
- Match the stated tender requirements to your skill set
- Have your unique strengths added to the request after the document is issued
- Interpret which tender requirements are really critical and which are not – not just what the request for tender states.
- write a winning tender despite the request for a certain format
Tenders and selling to Government might seem to be all about price. Government is full of two particular emotional styles – and if you can master these you will be on your way to profitable Government business.
- Face to face workshops delivered stand-alone or as a one day program
- Use your own real prospect list
- Small groups – ideally 6 – 12
- Professional Development Points*
- Diploma Units Certificate of Completion*
*prior registration required